Roasted Tomato Salsa
- 1 lb grape tomatoes
- 1-2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp dried crushed basil
- 2 tbsp parsley minced
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Halve the tomatoes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
This information is provided as a courtesy and for entertainment purposes only. This information comes from online calculators. Although eatmediterraneanfood.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.