We live in a time of abundance of information. So many websites, blogs, and cookbooks are promoting the Mediterranean Diet and lifestyle. Here are our top ones that we believe are worthy of stopping by for more information and delicious recipes.
Oldways Preservation & Exchange Trust – A non-profit organization that advocates the benefits of the Mediterranean way of eating and living.
Mediterranean Diet Foundation (Fundación Dieta Mediterránea, F.D.M.) – The foundation promotes the research on the Mediterranean Diet about its different aspects: health-related, historical, cultural, culinary, agricultural, and environmental.
Team Yogurt – A place for delicious recipes gut-friendly recipes using yogurt.
Meatless Monday – A non-profit initiative that promotes reducing meat consumption.
The Mediterranean Lifestyle – An online magazine captures the entire Mediterranean region. A beautiful combination of imagery and editorial pieces on the famous Mediterranean Diet, Food Recipes, Travel, Culture, and Sustainability.
The Mediterranean Diet – A website by the Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania designed to safeguard and promote the benefits of the Mediterranean Diet (MD)with emphasis on the younger generations through community involvement in activities and actions related to the MD.
- Amazon offers a great variety of Mediterranean products
- Greek International Food Market https://greekintlmarket.com
- Mediterranean Foods https://mediterraneanfoodsny.com
- Titan Foods https://www.titanfoods.net
Favorite Mediterranean Recipes Websites
- What is the Mediterranean Diet?
- Foods To Avoid When Following the Mediterranean Diet
- Food Glossary of the Mediterranean Diet
- Mediterranean Diet Food List
- Mediterranean Diet Rated as the Best Diet for 2020
- How to Stock Your Mediterranean Pantry
Eat Mediterranean Food is a personal blog and recipes website dedicated to Mediterranean cooking and lifestyle. The readers assume full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional regarding any health conditions and concerns before starting a health program or diet or lifestyle changes.