Baked Monkfish Fillet
- 4 Monkfish Fillets
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp dried oregano or 3/4 tbsp fresh oregano
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 lemon quartered
- 1 lb Steamed broccoli
- 1 tsp Extra virgin olive oil for serving
- Put the monkfish fillets in a plate and sprinkle them with the salt.
- Place them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, add the extra virgin olive oil, the paprika, the turmeric, the oregano and the pepper.
- Rub the monkfish fillets with the mixture and place them in a baking pan.
- Bake in the middle of the oven, for 20-25 minutes.
- To serve, place the fillets, and the broccoli in a plate and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and lemon.
This information is provided as a courtesy and for entertainment purposes only. This information comes from online calculators. Although eatmediterraneanfood.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.